October 30-November 1, 2019 — San Antonio, Texas
Application deadline: October 7th by 5pm | Acceptance notification: October 14th by 5pm
This 2 1/2 day endorsement training on Trauma Informed Peer Support is designed for Mental Health Peer Specialists. Recovery Support Peer Specialists and Peer Recovery Coaches.
Registration Fees and Travel Arrangements
- The registration fee for this training is $225.
- Applications for the training will be accepted in the order received, so apply as soon as possible.
- Training begins at 8:30 am each morning and ends at 5:00 pm the first two days. The third day ends mid-afternoon to allow travel time home.
- Lunch will be provided each day.
- Candidates selected to participate in this training are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel to and from the training, lodging, their evening meals, and any other incidental expenses.
To be eligible to attend our Trauma-Informed Peer Support endorsement training, you must be either (1) a Mental Health Peer Specialist with active and up-to-date certification, (2) Recovery Support Peer Specialist with active and up-to-date certification or (3) a Peer Recovery Coach Designee.