Collaborative for Recovery-Focused Change
Via Hope is excited to announce a new opportunity for training and consultative support as your organization takes steps toward recovery-focused change!
The Collaborative for Recovery-Focused Change supports behavioral health agencies as they put person-centered, recovery-focused, trauma-responsive, and cultural humility principles into action.
This program offers technical support within a collaborative community, preparing organizations to rise to the challenge of supporting the whole person, from service to systems levels.
Topics We’ll Explore
- Recovery principles in organization and practice paradigms
- Trauma-informed practices that promote a culture of safety, empowerment and healing
- Person-centered practice
- Recovery-oriented culture
- Overcoming challenges to implementing a recovery-oriented system
- Cultural humility as an organizational practice
- Peer specialist and family partner recruitment, hiring and retention practices
- Recovery-oriented service impacts on outcomes, cost, and service utilization
Applications will open in the fall of 2021, with details about eligibility requirements coming soon. Enter your contact information below to receive updates as more information becomes available.