Thank you for preparing a proposal for Peerfest 2020 in Galveston, TX! On this page you will be asked to provide information about yourself and your proposed session.
The Peerfest Content and Programming Committee will review the proposals based on a set of criteria that includes:
- How well the workshop fits into the programming categories
- How informative/educational/interactive the workshop is
- Whether or not the workshop is peer-centric, inclusive, person-centered, trauma-informed, and/or healing-based
Before you submit:
- Does the biographical information you listed in your profile support your proposal and demonstrate your expertise in the topic?
- Does the title communicate what your session is about and who should attend?
- Does your abstract support the outline you’ve proposed?
- Is the timeline you submitted realistic for a 75 minute session?
After the review period, we will select proposals that contribute to a balanced and comprehensive conference program. The committee may also decide to ask some applicants to refine their proposals in order to create the best possible content for the conference. Notifications regarding your proposal status will be sent by February 15th, 2020. Again, Peerfest thanks you for contributing your time and knowledge to craft this proposal.