Next training: June 24-26, 2018 in San Antonio, TX
Application deadline: June 3 by 5pm
Acceptance notifications: June 7 by 5pm
This 2 1/2 day endorsement training for Mental Health Peer Specialists and Certified Peer Recovery Coaches who are working with people re-entering the community from being incarcerated.
Registration Fees and Travel Arrangements
- The registration fee for this training is $225.
- Applications for the training will be accepted in the order received, so apply as soon as possible.
- Training begins at 9 am each morning and ends at 5:00 pm the first two days. The third day ends mid-afternoon to allow travel time home.
- Via Hope will provide lunch each day.
- Candidates selected to participate in this training are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel to and from the training.
- It is Via Hope’s expectation that your employer will provide financial assistance for your travel and additional meal costs.
Enrollment is limited to (1) Mental Health Peer Specialists with active and up-to-date certifications, and (2) Peer Recovery Coaches with active and up-to-date certifications. We give training priority to Mental Health Peer Specialists, but hold a set amount of spaces for Certified Peer Recovery Coaches in each training.