July 10 & 11, 2019 – Houston, Texas
Application deadline by June 3rd, 5pm.
Acceptance notifications by June 10th by 5pm
This 2 day training is designed for both Mental Health Peer Specialists, Recovery Support Peer Specialists or Recovery Coach Designees. Space for this training is limited to fifteen MHPSs and fifteen RSPS/Recovery Coaches.
Registration Fees and Travel Arrangements
- No registration fee.
- Individuals must attend all 16 hours to receive credit for the training.
- Lunch will be provided each day.
- Candidates selected to participate in this training are responsible for arranging and paying for their own travel to and from the training, hotel (if needed), their evening meals, and any other incidental expenses.
- Limited financial assistance is available.
- This training is available to all eligible applicants. Only Mental Health Peer Specialists, Recovery Support Peer Specialists or Recovery Coach Designees who are employed and/or volunteering at least one half time for a minimum of six months are eligible to attend this training.