July 15-17, 2019 in Austin, TX
Extended deadline: Weds July 10th by 5pm. Payment deadline: Fri July 12th by 3pm.
Advanced Intentional Peer Support. 3-day Advanced Training to take IPS practice a step further, play out the principles and tasks using real-life scenarios, heighten self-reflection, enhance ways of building mutual connections, and sustain the practice. The Advanced Training is for anyone who has completed the initial Intentional Peer Support and is interested in going further with IPS. This training awards 24 CEUs upon completion.
Application and Registration Fees: $300
- The registration fee covers all class supplies and materials plus daily lunch for the specialized training.
- If the applicant is unable to attend for a valid reason and notifies Via Hope at least three business days prior to the training, a full refund will be provided.
- Candidates selected to participate in this training are responsible for arranging their own travel to and from the training.
Training Eligibility Requirements:
- Individuals must have attended Intentional Peer Support previously.
- Individuals must be willing to publicly identify as a person with lived experience in order to model the reality of recovery.
- The application must be completed in its entirety.