2018 PCRP Learning Community Application Supplement
Program Details, Timeline, and Requirements
This document contains details about the program, including timeline of activities and requirements to apply.
For the 2018 Person Centered Recovery Planning (PCRP) program, Via Hope will offer a learning community focused on capacity building for site-based PCRP training. The learning community will be comprised of teams of individuals from organizations that intend to provide PCRP training, using curriculum developed by Via Hope. The program is designed to support trainers as they elevate their knowledge of the practice of PCRP and their skills as trainers and facilitators.
Over the course of the program, selected teams of trainers can expect to…
- Develop skill and knowledge of PCRP training content,
- Expand facilitation skills and knowledge of participatory learning methods,
- Become equipped to teach PCRP,
- Effectively train staff within their organization on PCRP,
- Promote the role of peer support in care planning, and
- Understand the importance of internal person-centered practices and how to support staff experiencing compassion fatigue, secondary trauma, and/or burnout.