Position Title: Apprenticeship Program Manager
Percentage Time: 100% Time (1 FTE)
General Description: The Apprenticeship Program Manager is responsible for developing workforce development partnerships, career planning, mentorship matching, and developing curriculum for cohorts coming through the apprenticeship program. High priority will be given to the collaboration with 28 statewide workforce development boards.
● Oversee the implementation of the apprenticeship program
● Develop criteria for recruitment
● Coordinate recruitment efforts
● Facilitate orientation for incoming cohorts
● Coordinate scheduling and facilitators for certification training(s)
● Coordinate scheduling and facilitators for CEU trainings
● Facilitate trainings
● Collaborate with community partners to coordinate placement for field hours
● Collaborate with community partners to coordinate apprenticeship placement
● Design programming for leadership development
● Coordinate bi-monthly and quarterly meetings for apprenticeship leadership development
● Design, develop and coordinate apprenticeship mentorship program
● Responsible for data coordination from partner locations
● Responsible for data entry of apprentices to the Department of Labor RAPIDS system
● Responsible for Texas Workforce Commission data collection and entry regarding ETPL trainings
● May supervise staff as needed and when applicable
● Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of three years of related work experience
● Excellent organizational skills
● Strong organizational and program planning skills
● Knowledge of program planning, implementation, and evaluation
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Experience designing, developing, and writing curriculum
● Recovery-oriented philosophy of behavioral health
● Working knowledge of standard office software
● Excellent written and verbal skills
● Peer Specialist Certified (verified through Texas Certification Board)
Preferred Qualifications: Experience working with the public mental health system in Texas. Workforce Development experience within an apprenticeship program. Bilingual. Master’s Degree.
Working conditions: Work from home office environment. Some overnight travel and occasional extended work hours. Via Hope offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the employer. Additionally, this position is grant funded and is not guaranteed to continue. If chosen for employment, there will be a two-year grant period with continuation reviewed on an annual basis by the funder.
Salary range: 62K-73K based on background and experience.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to Dr. Sandra D. Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org