Recovery Stakeholder Committee
The Recovery Stakeholder Committee exists to advise Via Hope staff on the strategic development of the organization’s programs and to promote Via Hope to the populations and constituencies they represent.
Membership on the committee includes:
- Two individuals with lived experience of mental health recovery or substance use recovery.
- Two family representatives.
- One Transition Age Youth representative.
- Two representatives of a local mental health or behavioral health authority.
- One Certified Recovery Coach.
- One representative of a veterans’ organization.
- The chairs of the Peer Specialist and Family Partner Advisory Councils.
- One representative of a Peer Run Organization and one representative of a Recovery Community Organization.
- One general representative.
The committee strives to have diversity in factors such as geographic representation, ethnicity, gender, and age.
Current Recovery Stakeholder Committee Members (listed alphabetically):
(Contact Via Hope to request a nomination form to nominate yourself or someone else for vacant positions.)